Thursday, December 10, 2009

Easily Prepare Raw Dog Food

Preparing the raw dog food as part of your dog's diet of Ultimate Health For Dogs main dog supplement product, Liquid Dog Vitamins with Joint Support and Mangosteen, green beans, high protein kibbles. This video shows you how to prepare the raw hamburger in advance to when you're ready to make your dog's meal, there's nothing to it. This simple technique will change the way you prepare your dog's food.



For more info on the Liquid Dog Vitamins shown in the video, just head over to our site: Ultimate Health For Dogs

1 comment:

  1. This is great, thanks Good Dog! I tried it and cut my dog's hamburger cubes when they were still frozen then dropped them all in a plastic bag and tossed them in the freezer. I did it with my ground turkey, too, so Violet (Cocker Spaniel) has variety. Even though I buy her organic kibbles I know they don't have the nutrients that raw meat provides. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete